Resolution

iqs 15:02 02 Mar 14

H, I have just built a media PC which is connected to my 32" LCD The resolution is set at the max,I have adjusted the icon size,but I'm still having issues with the text size.

Apart from the small text,all looks good. I don't really want to adjust the screen resolution ,to improve the text,is there another way please Thanks

rdave13 15:38 02 Mar 14

Try right clicking the desktop, personalise, display and you can change the text size for specific items including the icons. This is in Win 8.

iqs 16:42 02 Mar 14

Hi, The connection is via HDMI ,and W7. Will check the text size ,hopefully it will have a positive effect Thanks

rdave13 17:26 02 Mar 14

I don't think it is possible in Win 7. The icon text size follows the icon size on it.

Secret-Squirrel 17:46 02 Mar 14

iqs, to make text and other objects bigger without changing the screen resolution, go to Control Panel -> Display. Experiment with the "Medium 125%" and "Larger 150%" options. If you find your icon become too big then you can always make those objects smaller again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…