resizing pictures

johnnyrocker 23:12 28 Aug 07

my sister in canada has been trying to send me some pics and kept getting bounced errors, i suggested poss mailbox limitations although she sent ok to rest of family in canada, anyway she tried sending one which turned out to be 3.48 meg (obviously her problem which i had suggested) she has now asked how she can resize them and is not very pc literate, what is the best way to get her round this please?

johnny.

Quiller. 23:17 28 Aug 07

She could download Picasa for free click here

This will resize her photo's ready for email.

woodchip 23:17 28 Aug 07

Check this out it's Free click here

HCOOH 23:18 28 Aug 07

This is an awesome little freebie
click here

johnnyrocker 23:22 28 Aug 07

thanks so far but i think she may find your link not easy woodchip but i shall post progress report.

johnny.

johnnyrocker 23:31 28 Aug 07

thanks too for that, you must have been typing same time as me;)

johnny.

six-h 23:44 28 Aug 07

What's wrong with selecting the pics to be sent, right clicking them and selecting send top mail client. You then have the option to"make my pictures smaller", suitable for attaching to email?

six-h 23:54 28 Aug 07

Sorry, made a typo, should have read "send to mail client"
My point being that this is all available within windows, and after three clicks, your mail client opens with the attachment ready for you to type your message. Simple, or am I missing the point?

johnnyrocker 23:57 28 Aug 07

you may be or i may be;) canadian way of operation does not seem the same as i am used to but we shall see.

johnny.

ACOLYTE 00:05 29 Aug 07

An old favorite click here simple to do almost anything with pics with this.

johnnyrocker 00:10 29 Aug 07

thanks i have that on board, my concern is that my sister is nearly seventy and would i am sure appreciate some simple explanations but we c.

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…