Resizing photos for emailing

Al94 19:43 08 Apr 03

Windows XP has a very fifty tool which automatically offers to reduce in size photos for emailing from My Pictures - Send to - mail recipient. Since using my system restore discs and reinstalling Works 2002 and all software it has vanished! I have tried using a Windows Powertoy to resize pics but it wont run. Any suggestions as I used this often and don't have the time to reinstall.

StanH 20:09 08 Apr 03

Do you have a graphics programme such as PSP - this wolud do it

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:14 08 Apr 03

If all else fails go to click here and d/l 'photoresizer' (freeware) ...far better than XPs attempt IMHO.

G

Pesala 20:43 08 Apr 03

Has a send by email plug-in, and is very handy for resizing images. Just click on a button to reduce by half or to default sizes like 640 x 480 pixels.

billyliv 20:51 08 Apr 03

Hi, Have you tried the 'Repair' Option on your XP disc? cheers, Bill

fitcher 22:33 08 Apr 03

adobe elements has a save to the internet that reduces pics ready to send and tells you how many seconds they will take the reciever to down load// p sp is also easy to do it .remember to use j peg for simplicity

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…