Resizing Images for Printing

AP22 12:02 21 Apr 03

I am looking for an easy to use Photo Imaging package that allows me to resize a photo (scanned or direct from camera)and then arrange it exactly as I want it to print out. I am wasting a lot of photo paper by trial and error. No programs I have found so far seem to offer a simple means of deciding what to print on the A4 sheet - (ie Full Page, Half page, six to a page etc). Any advice please?

Pesala 12:08 21 Apr 03

I find this task easier in a DTP program such as Page Plus. Edit the picture in your photoediting package, then paste it into Page Plus to add captions, borders, resize. DTP programs give the accurate guidelines and frames for laying things out on the page.

Images can be sized and positioned in Corel Photopaint too, but it is not nearly so easy. Better to use Corel Draw for that.

Pesala 12:12 21 Apr 03

Page Plus also offers label printing, so you can do six up on a sheet quite easily, with serial page (or ticket) numbers if you wish.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…