Resize text in reviewing pane in MS Word

Neptune1 12:23 15 Sep 06

I am reviewing documents in Word and on opening the reviewing pane, the size of text shown in the pane is minute, so I am unable to read the details of any changes shown. If I click in the pane, the formatting toolbar tells me I am looking at Tahoma 8pt, but it looks to me like 2pt at best! How do I make the text appear larger in the reviewing pane? I have previously had no problem with this, it has always appeared as a legible size in the past.

Diemmess 12:30 15 Sep 06

Asking the obvious....assuming that you mean what I would call Print View or Print preview.

Have you tried changing the % figure in the toolbar to say 75% or more?

Neptune1 12:41 15 Sep 06

Yes, I am looking at my document in print view. The % figure is 100% so I can clearly see everything in the document itself. It's just the text in the reviewing pane that is so small.

VoG II 12:43 15 Sep 06

Do you mean the reviewing pane for looking at changes that have been made to the document? I don't normally use this feature but I've just used it to look at a document saved in Track Changes mode and the text in the reviewing pane is the same point size as in the main window. I cannot see any way of changing the font size in the reviewing pane.

Maybe Detect and Repair on the Help menu?

Neptune1 14:18 15 Sep 06

VoG: yes,it is the the reviewing pane for looking at changes made to the document.

I can't see any way of changing the font size in this either, hence the query.

I have tried Detect and Repair as you suggest, but no joy here. Thanks anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…