resize picture

bruno 16:59 25 Sep 08

I have been using Windows Power Toy picture re sizer for years.One click and it produced a duplicate picture labeled "small".Today I needed to do this and nothing appears to happen.No duplicate.I uninstalled the prog and downloaded it again but no result.Any ideas?

rawprawn 17:04 25 Sep 08

Try this one, I changed from the Power Toys one because it works in Vista.
click here

bruno 17:24 25 Sep 08

Thanks for that.I have downloaded it and will try it now.I am still puzzled why the other one stopped working.

bruno 17:34 25 Sep 08

Thank you Rawprawn.That has done the trick. Is there any way to get rid of the nagging notice without buying the programme?

Pineman100 17:35 25 Sep 08

I like a little program called Shrink Pic (click here), which will automatically reduce image file sizes for emailing, etc, without affecting the original file. You can preselect the amount by which the file is compressed.

bruno 18:54 25 Sep 08

Thank you for your input,Pineman100,I will try that as well,see which one suits best.

rawprawn 19:58 25 Sep 08

Sorry I have v 1 which doesn't have the "Nag" I hadn't realised that V 2 was available.
You can get V1 here
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…