reselling software

conrail 21:12 30 Aug 09

want to sell some of my software, all legit, after I have upgraded to later versions or do not use anymore, one of the CD's has printed on it, Not For Resale, can I still sell this program? all help and advice greatly appreciated

Technotiger 21:25 30 Aug 09

I think that note is more intended for Commercial shops, rather than private individuals.

conrail 21:37 30 Aug 09

thanks Technotiger last time I went to a car boot sale somebody nearby was taken away by the police and his stock loaded into a police van so I though I had beter play safe

Technotiger 21:41 30 Aug 09

Serves them right - that person was no doubt selling them in bulk. not like a 'private' individual - assuming of course that you are only selling off a few unwanted items of your own.

conrail 10:33 31 Aug 09

thats all I am selling Technotiger, for example I have Serif page Plus 8, I now own Page Plus X2 so selling PP8 and others like it, all my software is legit and all I am selling I own, spoke to Serif and other companies and they have no obections to me selling old stuff purchased from them, after all why would I need to use it when I have later ersions, anyway thanks for your help and advice

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017