Request your feedback please!

Ben Avery 11:25 05 Aug 04

G'day,

Just a quick feedback request for the design of what will become our online wedding album. It has been posted before but has since been redesigned to match the wedding scheme!

click here

Cheers in advance.

BA

Ben Avery 11:26 05 Aug 04

Please ignore the "Reception" photo links as the template pages aren't done yet!

BA

Sethhaniel 11:34 05 Aug 04

flashplayer

Ben Avery 11:52 05 Aug 04

It's fine for non-flash enabled browsers...

that's why on the index page there is a link to "No Flash?" which takes you to index2.html (which is fully picture built with no flash like the rest of the site)

BA

Sethhaniel 12:48 05 Aug 04

a warning -it is not quite clear that you have to click it -
Also the progress bar is off the bottom of screen
could be half inch higher - it stuck so had to click link -Otherwise coming along fine

Ben Avery 13:09 05 Aug 04

What do you mean by "the progress bar is off the bottom of screen"?

I tested the site in 800x600 and 1024x768 and in both cases the progress bar (the Flash one I presume you mean?) was in the middle of the screen.

Please claify so I can rectift the problem!

BA

Sethhaniel 13:40 05 Aug 04

Online wedding - benavery(DOT)co - have to disable 'status bar' in IE to see progress bar or scroll down 1/2" (and also if task bar wasn't auto hide)
800x600 15" monitor

Sethhaniel 13:55 05 Aug 04

for 'progress bar' to take to next page

interested that you mention 'Dead Sea Scrolls' as my site has that theme click here

Ben Avery 13:55 05 Aug 04

Ahhh!

I see, You are referring to my other website no? benavery.co.uk? That's ok, it's not linked in a real sense to the photoalbum, it's a seperate project.

The only reason I've linked the banner to it is that people will access the photoalbum via that site in the 1st instance and therefore have a link back to the home page if required.

I understand what you mean now, but I think you'll find that the pages in question are all ok for sizing?:

click here,
click here,
click here &
click here

BA

AndySD 20:52 05 Aug 04

I like it Ben...loaded with no problems (1 mb broadband) So when is the big day?

Ben Avery 00:27 06 Aug 04

Hey Andy,

How's tricks?

The "Big Day" (according to my website) is in a mere 15 days, this in itself couls be scary enough but for me, the challenges and stresses of being a bridegroom was not enough...oh no!

You see, just to add fuel to the fires of, what I like to think of as, the "butterfly-belly", I am also due to be Best man for my sister's wedding, which is technically now TOMORROW!!!

Ha! I laugh in the face of such jovial delights and decided to add to the conundrum "job hunting". With 2 interviews today and one on Monday I'm in for a rather busy weekend.

Still, you've gotta laugh haven't ya?

BA

P.S. Thanks for the feedback!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…