Reputable music download site..advise please thank

bof:) 19:38 09 May 08

Hi All, I've been watching music channels on cable and have made a list of songs I'd like to download from a reputable site and play on PC, possibly copying the songs to a cd I can play. (I do not have an MP3 player)

So could someone please advise on the following:

The name of a reputable site I can download singles more than albums from. (The sort of songs you would hear on the 'Magic' radio channel and classic soft rock stations.

Do the sites allow you to make a copy of what you have downloaded, to play on a cd?

Many thanks,

:)bof

csqwared 19:56 09 May 08

Try this click here

There is an extensive library of all genres and the downloaded tunes can be added to a C.D. They do cost though, usually 0.79p per single (U.K.)

csqwared 20:01 09 May 08

Further to that, there was an article in a recent PCA which did a comparison of the various music download sites, trouble is I can't seem to find it at the minute, perhaps someone else might help out there.

csqwared 20:13 09 May 08

Found it!! The article was in May (Issue154) if you can find a copy somewhere. The magazine recommends click here

bof:) 14:41 10 May 08

Hi csqward, thank you for your help, I'll have a look at the link you provided.Unfortunatly I no longer have May's copy of PCA having passed it on :-(

thanks again,

Mike

Ditch999 14:48 10 May 08

Just bear in mind copy protection and what you want to play the songs on eg mp3 player, cd etc. Some of these sites will not let you play the DL song on anything except the PC and their own player. See one such case click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…