reptile rooms . com

Zurdo 20:43 24 Feb 07

I am having trouble getting into reptilerooms.com click here. Is it my computer or at the other end. Can somebody please check it out for me. Thanks. I get the error message mysql://axe_postnuke:@localhost/axe_reptilerooms failed to connectAccess denied for user 'axe'@'localhost' (using password: NO)It's the same using both firefox and IE.

SANTOS7 20:45 24 Feb 07

Get the same XP Pro, SP2, firefox

Zurdo 20:48 24 Feb 07

Thanks Santos. May be OK tomorrow I hope. My daughter says she can get in on her laptop that's why I wondered if it was my comp. Thanks for the prompt response.

bluto1 20:48 24 Feb 07

ditto, is that the correct address? Reason I ask is that when I was typing `reptilerooms` into Google a dropdown list gave a few other addresses prefixed with the word `reptile`

Zurdo 21:24 24 Feb 07

Yeah its the correct address. Reptilerooms.com I know that there are others similar. Besides I used the bookmarked site on my comp as well as typing it in manually. Thanks for the reply.

Technotiger 21:27 24 Feb 07

Same result here ... XP Home SP2, FF2.

Zurdo 14:47 26 Feb 07

Everything comes to he who waits!! The reptile site seems back to normal now. Thanks to all who replied.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…