Replies to threads being notified to originator?

Nosmas 16:59 20 Apr 04

At the moment there are 12 replies to my thread click here but I haven't received a single notification. I use MailWasher and clicking the "Check Mail" button produces nothing. I have also logged on direct to my ISP's (freenet.co.uk) site and it reports no mail in my Inbox.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem in which case it is presumably a problem at PCA (there is apparently a similar problem there with the Yellow envelopes not functioning), otherwise it could be at my ISP's end. Comments please!

Diodorus Siculus 17:02 20 Apr 04

Nosmas - seems to be some change at PCA rather than being a problem with your ISP.

pj123 17:08 20 Apr 04

I am not getting any notification either.

Lionheart ? 17:18 20 Apr 04

Same problem here.

pj123 17:25 20 Apr 04

Sorry, meant to add that it is not really a problem (for me anyway) as I always check My Postings first. Could be a blessing because I don't get lots of emails to delete.

end 17:51 20 Apr 04

see my thread; "non-receipt of confirmatory e mails"; mealwhile, my OWN e mail is "off line" so cannot check ANYTHING!!!!!

end 17:55 20 Apr 04

????how did you get this site to just put the thread bit in the "click here" format in your posting????(or anyone?????)

Diodorus Siculus 18:22 20 Apr 04

end - simply type a url such as www. anysite . com and it will be changed to a "click here" automatically.

romanab 18:31 20 Apr 04

You can also simpty copy and paste a url directly from your browser.

romanab 18:36 20 Apr 04

I meant simply.

My typing finger seems to be playing up tonight.

Sir Radfordin 19:24 20 Apr 04

Most users come with another 9 that you can choose from ;)

This is a problem that several people have commented on. There apear to be other problems such as a delay in serving pages and in responses being posted. Its a free site, we all live busy lives and it is just a chance to slow down a bit :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…