Replies to my posts not showing in Win Live Mail

geedad 10:07 AM 11 Oct 11

Replies to my posts do not appear to be showing in my Windows Live Mail. Most DO get through, but when I check back to the forum, there is an odd one or two that did not. I always make a point of replying to very helpful members, and I would not like members to think that I am igoring them when they respond to my queries. Anyone else experience this? geedad

gengiscant 10:15 AM 11 Oct 11

geedad

On the odd occasion I start a thread nowadays I think I can count on one hand the amount of response emails I have received.It is just as easy to check back periodically to see if there are any posts.

birdface 10:45 AM 11 Oct 11

Like gengiscant I do the same just check when you open PCA.

I can't stand the constant e-mails that you get so I do not subscribe to that.

Unfortunately I have just opened another post and I am still getting e-mails from everyone that posts even though I have it unsubscribed.

Waste of time telling them that.Did not have that problem with the old Forum and I don't like getting e-mails when they are not requested.

Woolwell 11:24 AM 11 Oct 11

Check spam/junk folders.

gengiscant 11:30 AM 11 Oct 11

Check spam/junk folders

Thats where the newsletters go.

geedad 14:14 PM 11 Oct 11

gengiscant. Thank you.

buteman

Yes, I liked the old Forum style best, and it seemed more reliable. Also, the replication underneath the posts do seem to take up a lot of space. Another annoyance is that I now have to leave a blank line to prevent everything being shown on the same line.

Woolwell.

Thank you - worth looking at that.

geedad

geedad 14:14 PM 11 Oct 11

gengiscant. Thank you.

buteman

Yes, I liked the old Forum style best, and it seemed more reliable. Also, the replication underneath the posts do seem to take up a lot of space. Another annoyance is that I now have to leave a blank line to prevent everything being shown on the same line.

Woolwell.

Thank you - worth looking at that.

geedad

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…