Replacing Laptop HDD

I have a Tiny Computers Media 866 Laptop whose HDD has gone and I need help replacing it. Does anyone know how to get into the laptop in order to replace the drive and do I need to order a specific drive or would any laptop HDD work?

alan 2273 23:04 30 Jul 03

If any of your friends buy a magazine called Micro Mart A step by step way to change a laptop hard drive is in edition 756 or 757. Hope this helps

alan 2273 13:28 31 Jul 03

If you go to click here and join it`s free. Once you have joined on the left hand side click Features, then under select a category click Know How, then at the bottom of the page click next and the first article is how to change a laptop hard drive.

Thanks for that reply but what I raelly need, should have made it clearer, is how to replace it in the Tiny laptop as I can't seem to get into it

Magik ®© 21:24 02 Aug 03

i think you will find, if you look closely at the top of the keyboard, there are two tiny lugs, which you press down to lift the keyboard away, then you are in.......

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…