Replacement AT Power Supply

GrahamP 21:48 06 Jan 04

Can anyone point me at an online suplier of AT psu's? My browsing skills seem to be failing me here.

woodchip 21:54 06 Jan 04

Maplin more than likely click here

GrahamP 22:09 06 Jan 04

Thanks, for your reply, Woodchip. I was in there this morning for something else and didn't think of asking.

I've jsut searched their site and can only come up with ATX supplies. Likewise searches on ebuyer and other online stores produced nothing. Does anyone make AT power supplies any more?

woodchip 22:11 06 Jan 04

200 Watt click here

GrahamP 22:19 06 Jan 04

How did you find that?

woodchip 22:20 06 Jan 04

AT PSU in Google

GrahamP 22:30 06 Jan 04

I originally tried "AT psu" and got "AT is a common word and has not been included in your search". I thought I'd tried quotes around it as well but it must be one of those days. My broadband service being down doesn't help.

thanks again.

woodchip 22:41 06 Jan 04

No I just posted AT PSU put the tick in the UK box click here

GrahamP 18:40 07 Jan 04

My problem was I was restricting it to .co.uk sites. Interestingly it still ignores the AT but doing as you did brings HardwareOptions up in the first page and there in the headers is PSU AT.

That little bit under the search bar with search the web or uk must have been in my blind spot. Funny how we get used to doing things in a certain way, well, more pathetic really in my case.

woodchip 18:43 07 Jan 04

I think doing it all in Caps is the difference

GrahamP 18:50 07 Jan 04

and that

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…