Replacement MotherBoard for Kobian PVM890M?

Rabi 19:41 11 Oct 10

Hi,

Novice ...

Wondering if anyone has come across this motherboard before:
"Kobian PVM890M 1.0"

I purchased a number of clone PC's in an auction for schools in Africa, and some of them have been diagnosed with Faulty Motherboards, and these PC's are fitted with this motherboard.
I would like to replace these motherboards, using the same Processors and Memory that came with the PC's.
I am told the Processor fitted is "Socket Type", and the Power Supply that goes on the motherboard has "10 pins".
Could anyone help identify the type of MotherBoard, which replacement type should I be looking for, and if anyone can point me in the direction of a source of supply for this,

Grateful thank you.

northumbria61 22:27 11 Oct 10

It isn't listed here but you could try contacting them for advice click here

Ashrich 22:35 11 Oct 10

These boards take a Pentium Core2 Duo / Pentium D / Celeron D , etc. , DDR2 533 memory , and have both SATA and IDE connectors for hard drives . The processor socket is an LGA 775 . Providing they are not customised for the case , any motherboard fitting these criteria should be fine . The power connector , to the right of the 2 memory slots is a 24 pin type , pretty standard fare , the 4 pin auxiliary power connector is below and to the left of the processor socket . The board takes a maximum of 4gb of memory . click here for further info , you can enlarge the text by using the contols at the bottom of the page .

Ashley

Rabi 22:56 11 Oct 10

Thank you very much, will use your info and advice to try and locate these on line for purchase,
very grateful for the quick response also,
Shalom

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…