replacement for Internet Explorer

howard64 11:05 08 Nov 07

I am fed up with windows live hotmail. Can anyone suggest a replacement for ie that will import hotmail and not require clicking on show content for every email. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

howard64 19:09 08 Nov 07

bump

Technotiger 19:15 08 Nov 07

I don't understand why you want to replace IE? Talking 'hotmail' I would guess that you have MSN as your Home page in IE, why not just change your Home page. Or have I got it all wrong??

howard64 19:37 08 Nov 07

with the new windows live hotmail every email now has to be clicked on a second time to show contacts - I cannot change this and it even happens with contacts that are entered as safe. I am really looking for something that can import hotmail and be set for how I want it to operate.

howard64 19:39 08 Nov 07

with the new windows live hotmail every email now has to be clicked on a second time to show contents - I cannot change this and it even happens with contacts that are entered as safe. I am really looking for something that can import hotmail and be set for how I want it to operate.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…