Replacement HDD for Dell Latitude Laptop

sjl17 10:33 11 Feb 05

Anyone know if I can replace the HDD in a Dell Latitude CP Laptop with any kind of 2.5" HDD??

Seems there may be a compatibility issue?

pj123 11:02 11 Feb 05

Don't know much about laptops myself but give this place a try, see if they can help.

click here

dan11 11:16 11 Feb 05

Forum for the dell latitude hard drive. click here

and a forum for the dell latitude upgrades. click here

They may be some one who has already upgraded the hard drive in a cp laptop.:-)

retep888 11:29 11 Feb 05

Don't know if any 2.5" Hdd will work in it, Dell laptops normally use IBM/HITACHI travel star 2.5" Hdd, I have both Dell Latitude and Inspiron Laptops and I have 6,20,and 60GB IBM/HITACHI 2.5" Hdd and swap between them. I have no problem whatsoever, hope this helps.

Magik ®© 11:43 11 Feb 05

i emailed seagate and ask them which one they made for my Dell Inspiron, they replied within 2 hours, i ordered it online,then i had a query, which was all down to me, another email sent, had a reply, saying they were concerned they might have given me bad advice, which they had not, and they would be in touch within 24 hours, after they had spoken to the tecnical team, got the email, and they had sorted it all for me.

and ace company............

sjl17 14:45 11 Feb 05

I've found this place here selling Dell parts - it's obviously a Travel Star but does anyone know exactly which one it is that will work? The laptop is a Latitude CP D233ST?

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…