Replacement BT Master socket front plate.

Meshuga 20:42 13 Apr 06

I recently heard that it is possible to get a BT master socket replacement front detachable cover which has an extra socket outlet so that a computer can be plugged in directly to the master socket as well as a phone without using a doubler. Anyone know of these and where they can be obtained. Many thanks.

Jackcoms 20:45 13 Apr 06
  ruskle 21:09 13 Apr 06

I bought mine from Homebase at Christmas and it works a treat, making the installation a lot neater. It includes the filter of course.

Get one!

Russell.

Meshuga 21:41 13 Apr 06

Thanks Jackoms, have just ordered one online from Solwise.

Meshuga 21:42 13 Apr 06

Thanks Russell.

phono 21:56 13 Apr 06

Have a look here, click here I got one and never looked back since, no need for filters on any other extensions as it is prefiltered and at £1.99 an absolute steal.

If someone can tell me how to link to a picture I can upload it as the one on the site doesn't work any more.

Jackcoms 21:59 13 Apr 06

Possibly a bit late.

Meshuga say s/he has already ordered from Solwise.

Not to worry, Meshuga, Solwise are an excellent make. Most of my filters were bought from them. ;-))

VoG II 22:00 13 Apr 06

To upload an image go to click here Browse to select the picture then click the 'host it' button. A set of links will be displayed - copy the bottom one and post it here.

phono 22:18 13 Apr 06

Thanks for that.

Jackcoms & Meshuga.

Sorry I was late with the post, have a look at the site anyway, their prices are pretty good although some items may be out of stock, I have purchased quite a bit of stuff from them and have been happy so far.

phono 23:30 13 Apr 06

If anybody is interested the wiring details can be seen at click here

Meshuga 08:54 14 Apr 06

Many thanks phono.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…