Replacement BT Master socket front plate.

Meshuga 20:42 13 Apr 06

I recently heard that it is possible to get a BT master socket replacement front detachable cover which has an extra socket outlet so that a computer can be plugged in directly to the master socket as well as a phone without using a doubler. Anyone know of these and where they can be obtained. Many thanks.

Jackcoms 20:45 13 Apr 06
  ruskle 21:09 13 Apr 06

I bought mine from Homebase at Christmas and it works a treat, making the installation a lot neater. It includes the filter of course.

Get one!

Russell.

Meshuga 21:41 13 Apr 06

Thanks Jackoms, have just ordered one online from Solwise.

Meshuga 21:42 13 Apr 06

Thanks Russell.

phono 21:56 13 Apr 06

Have a look here, click here I got one and never looked back since, no need for filters on any other extensions as it is prefiltered and at £1.99 an absolute steal.

If someone can tell me how to link to a picture I can upload it as the one on the site doesn't work any more.

Jackcoms 21:59 13 Apr 06

Possibly a bit late.

Meshuga say s/he has already ordered from Solwise.

Not to worry, Meshuga, Solwise are an excellent make. Most of my filters were bought from them. ;-))

VoG II 22:00 13 Apr 06

To upload an image go to click here Browse to select the picture then click the 'host it' button. A set of links will be displayed - copy the bottom one and post it here.

phono 22:18 13 Apr 06

Thanks for that.

Jackcoms & Meshuga.

Sorry I was late with the post, have a look at the site anyway, their prices are pretty good although some items may be out of stock, I have purchased quite a bit of stuff from them and have been happy so far.

phono 23:30 13 Apr 06

If anybody is interested the wiring details can be seen at click here

Meshuga 08:54 14 Apr 06

Many thanks phono.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac