Replace fan

mjack 10:10 26 Aug 03

Q- How do u replace the Fan for computer . I don't know how to remove the front of the caseing , Any Help mdst Welcome.
jack

hugh-265156 10:22 26 Aug 03

whats the make and model of computer?

most cases the front bezel is removed just by pulling it off.

the fans are inside the case on most computers and not behind the bezel though.on the left hand side of your computer case at the back there should be two screws,i top and one bottom(normally)remove and slide the panel off to gain access.

hugh-265156 10:26 26 Aug 03

some very good tutorial videos on all aspects of computer maintenence click here

mjack 10:37 26 Aug 03

The Model is Slab Tek , the Fan sits inside the front botten of the case u need to remove the front of the case to get into it , ( which i can't do .Jack

Smiler 10:43 26 Aug 03

That's an excellent site for hands on tutorials

hugh-265156 13:19 26 Aug 03

sorry,i cannot find any info for Slab Tek.

if its a tower or midi case then as above,it should have two screws or thumbscrews on the left rear to remove the side panel.

with the side removed,you should be able to see how the front bezel is attached.more than likely its just a push to fit,pull from the bottom to remove it.

most older desktop cases are the same,a few screws on the back to remove the top first,the front just normally pulls off.

be gentle.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…