repeated decimals symbol

  namita 06:19 23 Apr 07

does any one know how to get the irrational numbers/repeated/non-terminating decimals symbol in microsoft word 2003? it's the small line over a given digit(s)
please respond ASAP

  wee eddie 08:41 23 Apr 07

If anyone knows they will tell you. You could do a search.

click here.

Haven't got enough spare time to do it for you.

  MAJ 09:12 23 Apr 07

It's called "overlining" as opposed to underlining. It's not straightforward though, a bit long-winded, unless you want to download a mathematical font. Here's how to do it without downloading (and paying for) a font. click here

  Jack Hackett 09:22 23 Apr 07

Make your own characters using a little known hidden program in XP called the 'Private Character Editor'.

To start the program go to Start > Run then type in eudcedit and click OK.

Have a play. Its good for doing signatures, of a kind. :)
click here

  MAJ 10:47 23 Apr 07

Another way (I've been playing). Go to Insert > Field, choose EQ, then click the 'Equation Editor' button. From the equation toolbar that appears, click on the Overbar icon and click the one you require. That will insert the overbar, type your number and click of the 'text box'.

  namita 02:17 24 Apr 07

thanks to everyone who responded:) much appreciated!:D hmm...its learn something new each day:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now