Repairing Outlook 2010 installation

JCurzon 18:21 11 Feb 10

I have loaded the Office 2010 beta from the DVD, successfully so I thought. Have my activation number using the links provided. However on loading Outlook I know get messages that it cannot find my *pst file. I have searched and I cannot find it either. How can I restart the process again of setting up my account? I have removed the installation, restarted my machine then reinstalled the Office suite, I still get the same message, obviously on the machine there must be traces of the original installation, how do I remove these to enable a complete reinstall?

BRYNIT 18:50 11 Feb 10

This may help click here

JCurzon 19:23 11 Feb 10

Thank you for your response, however the actual *.pst file has been deleted therefore this scan repair method does not work.

BRYNIT 01:04 12 Feb 10

You could try click here about half way down create a .pst file when Outlook is not running

JCurzon 15:25 12 Feb 10

Thank you once again. This worked absolutely fine. I am now able to use Outlook fully again.

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…