repair option for XP?

zoobie 00:36 10 Jun 07

Can't seem to find the repair option for WinXP...It just wants to start the whole install over again. Where is it? Thx

beeuuem 02:23 10 Jun 07

How far are you getting through the installation? Windows will copy files from the CD before you get to the repair option.
click here

zoobie 02:36 10 Jun 07

Yep...I'm on the repair screen but it's asking for the admin password. I didn't make one when installing so I just pressed enter. No dice. I then made a password for the admin and it now says it's wrong...

rawprawn 08:20 10 Jun 07

If your computer is running download and run SIW click on Secrets, you may find it there.
click here

VoG II 08:39 10 Jun 07

Failing that click here

zoobie 23:11 10 Jun 07

The whole OS crashed hard disabling by CD, DVD burners and even my DUN. I've never seen such a bad crash. No matter...I had to reformat and start over again. Fortunatley, I backed up monthly so it was no big deal. Still, it was wicked bad.
Thx

skidzy 23:21 10 Jun 07

handy tip from your link ( SHIFT + F10. This is the security hole ),thankyou.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…