renaming mp3 files. easy software to automate it??

Superstylin 16:29 19 Mar 05

i've been trying to use mp3tag from maniac tools to rename my mp3 files. i have files named track 03 for example when what i want is title, artist, album for them all, but using this program is a waste of time (for me anyway i can't get to grips with it.!) are there any free software downloads that have an easier way about doing it??

dogbreath1 16:56 19 Mar 05

Have a look at
click here
and
click here

Superstylin 17:18 19 Mar 05

cheers dogbreath! i'm afraid the mp3rename program won't execute after unzipping, the other will but is as complex as the one i used at first. thanks though!

Superstylin 18:28 19 Mar 05

i've found real one player does it in the 'media library' it not only lets you rename the track but also edit tags so organising your music is easier. wahey!

dogbreath1 19:21 19 Mar 05

Real One Player is a big resource hog. Apparently it contains lots of bundled spyware which can, in fairness, be disabled but with some difficulty. I'd suggest Googling for methods so to do if you want to keep this application.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…