Remving Programs from Add/Remove list in ME

Polopaul69™ 20:45 28 Dec 05

Wonder if you can help

I am cleaning up my sisters computer, and i am trying to remove some old programs off her Add/Remove programs list through Control Panel, and some of them won't disappear due to her not uninstalling properly. Is there any freeware program i can use to remove them off the list (there's quite a few)

VoG II 20:47 28 Dec 05

JV16PowerTools click here

boysie 20:52 28 Dec 05

Also try this one very good!

click here

Polopaul69™ 20:56 28 Dec 05

SWEET ............

Cheers JV16PowerTools !!

Polopaul69™ 20:56 28 Dec 05

Sorry boysie - missed your post. All done though, and thanks

woodchip 20:57 28 Dec 05

You already have the freeware. Regedit follow this way it's easy if you follow what i put. Go to Run, type Regedit press go, go to edit in Menu\Find type what you are looking for, it should be just as you see it in Add Remove, Press go it will start searching the registry when it finds what you are looking for press Del key then enter to confirm, then press F3 to go to next ref in Registry do this until you have removed all what you are looking for. I suggest YOU DO NOT REMOVE THINGS WILLY NILLY. only what you are looking for. Then for next you are better shutting it down and reopen it to start new search

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…