Removing Unwanted Programs

J B 14:57 30 Sep 05

This may seem naive on my part but I would like to rid my computer of three unwanted programm, namely, itunes,quicktime player, and MUSICWATCH jukebox. I know that these three programs were on the computer when I bought it, however I do not use them so is it safe to delete without messing up my system. I also have windows media player which I want to keep so I think I can get shod of these other three without hurting the system. Any thoughts. J.B.

mattyc_92 15:31 30 Sep 05

You can safely remove them by using the "Add/Remove Programs" option on the control panel

SURVEY 16:33 30 Sep 05

I have found that using the program's own de-installer or the Add/Remove from the Control Panel as appropriate very often leaves many directories on the Registry. Why can the program manufacturers not ensure that Registry entries are completely removed and is there a 'safe' way to remove such Registry entries?

rawprawn 17:09 30 Sep 05
  J B 20:05 30 Sep 05

Thanks for the info and have deleted them all. J.B.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…