Removing unwanted folder / file

slaps 13:10 21 Jun 07

Dear All,

I have an annoying problem. Since uninstalling my Creative ZEN Vision software from my laptop (Microsoft Vista installed and have decided to use Windows Media Player to download files rather than use the Creative Software) I still seem to be getting a pop-op reminder on 'START UP' asking me to register my product. I've removed the program from the Control Panel (as its seems the only way when your using UAC: User Accounts Control on Vista) but the folder with the product registration file remains and if I try to delete it (through Windows Explorer) it says 'I do not have permission to do it'. However, there doesn't seem to be any Programs remaining in the 'Control Panel' to uninstall. Please can you help me in any other ways to achieve this.

recap 13:13 21 Jun 07

There may still be entries in the registry to clean these out use Ccleaner click here for the download.

rawprawn 16:32 21 Jun 07

Take ownership click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…