Removing search details

Pine Man 17:03 16 Jun 05

Everything that I have carried out a search on is kept in some sort of history folder somewhere, but where?

I find it helpful to have things like passwords and other details remembered but how do I remove or stop search articles being remembered?

I am running XP Home SP2.

john-232317 17:15 16 Jun 05

If you are searching with google, just hilite top one and press delete key.

field divison 17:18 16 Jun 05

1st of all make sure u have show all hidden folders by going to tools at the top of the page then folder options -view-highlightshow hidden folders then close.
Go then to my computer-C drive (or what ever u named it)-Documents & settings- user (which is what your using as a name on the pc)-cookies highlight all then delete.then go back until u see a folder called recent do the same and clear the info thats there, then its the local settings folder ur lookig for-History-clear.then its ur temp internet folder and select everything and delete that as well. thats it all done...
Hope I have it all in the correct order...

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:19 16 Jun 05

click here Download this free programme and it will delte all temp. files and search files. It is a safe and excellent programme. It also has a good registry cleaner included.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:20 16 Jun 05

click here Download this free programme and it will delte all temp. files and search files. It is a safe and excellent programme. It also has a good registry cleaner included.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:20 16 Jun 05

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:22 16 Jun 05

eh?

field divison 17:25 16 Jun 05

I just download 2 about 15 min ago, check out my thread earlier today, heading Activity log files on desktop.Can I delete them? -under user mulva42.

Is it auto complete you are talking about too?
do you want it turned off?
If so you will find that in your internet options under the content tab..

field divison 17:27 16 Jun 05

you got a nervous twitch the GANDALF :0)

field divison 17:27 16 Jun 05

you got a nervous twitch there GANDALF :0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…