Removing a registration page.

Hels 19:05 14 Apr 03

I have a friend who has Windows XP and is pretty new to all this PC stuff!
He runs a small business from home and I explained to him that it would be a good idea to set his 'company' up as a user on his PC.
Unfortunately he lives some miles away from me so I have managed to talk him through it over the telephone.
When he first started he had his email and internet access with BT Togehter but has since changed to NTL. He had set Outlook Express on his own personal 'user' page for himself and it works fine.
I want to set up his business email address on his business 'user' page but we are having one major problem.... everytime he opens Outlook Express on his business 'user' page the registration page opens for BT Together. We have unistalled the BT set up from the 'add/remove' program to ensure that it was removed properly but still the damn thing comes up, can anyone tell me how we can get rid of this damn registration page!! I would be very grateful!!

Both his personal and business 'users' where set up as administrators.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…