Removing programs safely from 2nd hard drive

Alan H 15:10 04 May 03

Recently changed motherboard and installed new larger hard drive. The original hard drive has now become my second drive with all its programs still on it some of which will not work because they need the old registry. I want to keep some of the programs on this drive but remove others but I cannot think of a safe way of removing all the components of a program as add/remove programs only applies to the new registry.

noviceuserman 15:26 04 May 03

Installed new motherboard and processor, just got bigger hard drive. Apparently i should install it as slave drive and drag from old drive. anyone got any tips for this or instructions for installing?

Alan H 00:27 05 May 03

Not the best person to ask it sounds so easy but you can see I have a problem because the old registry from the initial drive is hidden as it was based on the old motherboard and all programs don't seem to want to drag!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…