removing PRO pc cleaner help

rubygxx 08:58 07 May 15

Hello, i have a friends pc which she was having problems with pop ups and browser problems, i run avg, malwarebytes and adw cleaner, which all found stuff, the malwarebytes found over 700 things mostly relating to this PRO pc cleaner, there are no more pop ups, her browser is working normally, all seems fine except for one thing, PRO pc cleaner is still showing in program files, when i try to uninstall it comes up with this : the feature you are trying to use is on a network that is unavailable, click ok to try again or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package ProPCCleaner.msi* it gives the folder as being in the appdata\roaming\RainmakerSoftware Group, when i navigate to this folder, there is no sign of Rainmaker or ProPCCleaner or anything like it, how can i remove this from program files please, thanks

john bunyan 09:39 07 May 15

Try uninstall in Safe Mode

see

Toms Hardware

john bunyan 17:59 07 May 15

Any news?

SparkyJack 08:24 08 May 15

Download and install 'Revo uninstaller' Select the 'basic' version. It will put up a graphic of all programs installed. Select the culprit and run uninstall and all the 'clean up options.

It will go,but will in time be back, this is because I believe it is a 'hardwired' metal in Win 7/8.

Revo will also/clean up all those other 'intrusive' apps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…