Removing photos from a Galaxy Note 10.1

KarenHudson-garner 22:38 07 Jul 14

Please can anyone help I have a galaxy note 10.1, my photo gallery was full and it said I needed to remove some pictures before I could access it, it would not let me click on any photos to delete, I couldn't even open the gallery!

I tried plugging it into my lap top, since then I have a download constantly flashing on my note! it is in the right hand corner, I can not remove it, is there anything thing I can do apart from doing a factory reset! please help!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:29 08 Jul 14

When you plug it into the laptop can you access any files?

woodchip 12:01 08 Jul 14

If its a Android device you should be able to remove them in the Settings folder. look under Apps

morddwyd 20:10 08 Jul 14

Don't chow about the 10.1, but on the 12.1 and on the Note, open Gallery, open the relevant folder and tap and hold any picture. That picture will then appear with a ticked selection box, and all other pictures in the folder will appear with unchecked selection box.Select the ones you want to delete then hit the "Trash" symbol .

KarenHudson-garner 23:18 09 Jul 14

I have manage to get my photos off my note, but on my Samsung I still have in the right hand corner a android thing going on like a update, I cant stop or remove it! it doesn't stop me from using all other apps etc but it is most annoying as it is constantly flashing| I don't know what is going on??? any advice please?

woodchip 20:27 12 Jul 14

Reset Phone to Defaults

woodchip 20:28 12 Jul 14

Or Tablet

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017