Removing PC set up on a Workgroup

MannOne 16:58 11 Mar 04

I have by mistake set up the same PC on a Workgroup twice using the Wizard on my XP home computer.

How can I remove one of the PCs from the workgroup.I cannot find the location to remove it.

Any assistance/advice is welcomed!

anon1 18:42 11 Mar 04

control panel network connections right click the one you dont want and click either delete or disable

MannOne 21:42 11 Mar 04

I think I did not provide clearer picture when I asked for advice at the beginning.

It is found in Network places; inside 'view work group computers'It is here that I want to remove the one PC I mistakenly set up.

Thanks

anon1 07:55 12 Mar 04

I am afraid you have even confused me now. If you can see the computer in the workgroup right clicking it and choosing the options I posted (remove or disable) should do the job and that is also the same way via a different route to what I posted. Make sure you look in network connections and not internet connections

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…