Removing My Comp from Taskbar

tobykim 14:21 26 Mar 04

I have put My Comp in taskbar by mistake how do I remove it, it won't let me delete also how do I decrease the size of web pages any ideas before I make any more mistakes

Megatyte 14:58 26 Mar 04

Can you drag it off to your desktop?

Chronos 15:16 26 Mar 04

if you mean you want the page smaller, then put the mouse cursor on the edge of the screen so that it changes to a two headed arrow and drag the sides in...

rawprawn 15:21 26 Mar 04

Put your mouse pointer on the taskbar, right click & make sure that the taskbar is unlocked. You can then delete the icon, but then relock the taskbar when you have finished. I hope that helps.

Stuartli 15:28 26 Mar 04

You can also toggle a web page with F11.

If you have dragged My Computer on to the Task Bar in error you should be able to drag it back...

Or right click on the Task Bar and select Properties. You can then choose which icons you wish to keep/not show.

tobykim 16:03 26 Mar 04

It's ok now thanks desktop was ticked I unchecked it and it disappeared thanks for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…