Removing Italics

babybell 13:56 15 May 05

A number of you have been helping me make alterations to my girlfriends website but one of my questions remains unanswered so i am posting it under a seperate post. I downloaded the website template and when i created the menu of links on the left hand side click here the links are in italic. However, when i open the pages in frontpage i cannot see anywhere to remove the italics, can anyone help?

Forum Editor 15:37 15 May 05

there will be a template page. Templates often come as zipped files, and when you unzip them the various component files are visible. If that's the case here, look for the template page and alter that - when you save the changes you should see all your pages change as well.

Superstylin 14:50 17 May 05

if you can view the coding in frontpage then simply delete the < i > < /i > tags, also i'm not familiar with frontpage but in macromedia dreamweaver the 'italic' option is named 'emphasis' and the tag is < em > < /em >...does frontpage have an insert 'emphasis' rather than 'italic' option? dreamweaver also doesn't let you remove the 'emphasis' from the insert bar, instead you have to remove it from the properties panel. is frontpage similar??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…