Removing GFIbackup in XP

exdragon 08:28 29 Mar 11

Hi - anyone know how to do this, please? It doesn't appear in Add/Remove programmes, there's no file for it in Start/All programmes and Revo can't find it.

I've had a look on their forum, but it seems you have to poke around in the registry, which I'm not happy doing.

Restoring to before I installed it isn't an option.

Thanks

mgmcc 08:44 29 Mar 11

See if this page helps click here It seems there should be an UNWISE.EXE file in the program's installation folder which is used to uninstall it.

exdragon 10:26 29 Mar 11

Hmm, as far as I can see, the UNWISE.EXE file is in C:\Windows and all there is in Program Files is a 1 KB Notepad file named Install. The link you kindly provided says to drag one to the other, but they are in two different places. Copying and pasting didn't work.

When I just click on the UNWISE.EXE file, it just takes me to a dialogue box which seems to be trying to open an installation file which isn't there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…