Removing gain and commonname.

ShorN 08:22 14 Apr 03

Heres something ive been trying to do for a while now, and thats permenantly remove Gain and Commomname. I have spyware blaster and guard and adaware which I run frequently. They just seem to keep coming back!!!

I know gain is part of imesh and when adaware removes gain you get access violation msg come up when u next start imesh, but it still runs fine.
(would there be any way to remove the 'access' msg aswell.

Any help on these subjects would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Pesala 12:18 14 Apr 03

I reckon it is good policy to do a complete reformat and reinstall of Windows about once in six months. Since I run ME, I have to do it more often than that anyway when the system become completely unusable. I think I must have done it at least half a dozen times in the past 18 months.

We all accumulate a lot of clutter that we don't really need. If we do find that we need it, it is usually simple to reinstall.

If you go back to a barebones system, you will be amazed how much faster it is to start up.

crx16 12:45 14 Apr 03

try jv16 powertool click here use the registry tool to remove any adware entries

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…