Removing Delta search engine please

Bike-it 19:32 PM 11 Feb 13

Over the week end i tried to watch footy online for free and i downloaded Vip box, but since then my browser Google Chrome has been really really slow, i managed to remove Delta search from the browser but it is still slow, anyone offer any help on how i can rid this crap totally from my computer, I tried running Malawarebytes, Avast and CCleaner but nothing has been found by any of these programmes.

Hemir 11:31 AM 12 Feb 13

Hey found a possible answer to your problem as I did a similar thing on the week end. Found this in the Mozilla support area

Thankyoumate 18:53 PM 12 Feb 13

Hemir, you are the man! Thank you very much for posting the link to Mozilla forum, very helpful suggestions, especially this one! Finally was able to remove this sneaky browser hijacker or whatever it was. Damn thing was getting on my nerves. Very difficult to remove. I think Chuck Norris is responsible for this. Delta Force, Delta Search, coincidence? ;D

Delta_Search 16:33 PM 10 Mar 13

Hello As a member of the Delta Search Support Department, I am happy to answer any questions you have. The removal of our Search program is actually quite easy. Please click this link and follow the instructions: or send me an email at [email protected] and I will send you the removal instructions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11