Removing album covers from music tracks

NJ4959 12:00 09 Dec 10

My entire CD collection (200+) is on my computer and I use Media Player 11 to play music. I have recently created a compilation of Christmas songs, the only problem is that each track, when played, displays the album cover from the CD it originally came from. Is there any way of removing the picture as I would like to have just one picture for all songs on the compilation?

Batch 12:11 09 Dec 10

Don't know if there's some way of doing it from within WMP.

But you could try going into the folders where the ripped music is on your PC. For each album / track (depending on how you have your music organised), you'll see 3 Album Art jpg files.

You could copy the jpg files that you want to see into the folders of the albums / tracks that you want to see those covers with. In doing so, you may need to rename the files to be the same names as the ones that are already in the target (copy to) folders.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…