Remove Windows 98 Uninstall info

Blessed 01:56 04 Dec 03

I ran disk clean up and it showed Delete Windows 98 Uninstall information 83.68MB. Can I check to have it removed with harming my program. My hard drive is full and I need to free up some space.I have several programs that are listed when I go to Start-Programs but when I click them it doesn't show a way to uninstall. I brought my computer used so I don't have the disk to see how to uninstall. Is there a way to remove these programs? Thank you

beeuuem 02:31 04 Dec 03

You can remove the uninstall for 98 without any problems. It won't affect 98 at all, unless you ever want to uninstall, and that is not likely unless you have another O/S on your computer.
To remove the other programmes you could try click here which may uninstall them. The free trial version used to work without any dificulty, butI haven't had to use it for some time.

Jester2K II 10:46 04 Dec 03

Control Panel, Add / Remove Programs is the best way to remove programs. Not all program make an uninstall icon on the Start Menu..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…