Remove search from Google

TommyRed 22:22 24 Jul 04

I want to remove a site from google in case the wife twigs where I'm looking for her Birthday present. If she was to use google, which she does, and types in the first letter of the site it'll return a list in a drop-down menu type thingy. How do I remove this? TR

jonnytub 22:24 24 Jul 04

clear jistory, go to tools, internet options, clear history, not sure f this will stop that drop down list thought but worth a try

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:26 24 Jul 04

click on word google >select clear search history

also tools >internet options> clear history

TommyRed 22:27 24 Jul 04

No, tried that thanks. TR

TommyRed 22:33 24 Jul 04

clear history doesn't work, what google word do I click on, the few I've tried have not brought up anything? TR

sidecar sid 23:07 24 Jul 04

Try clearing autocomplete.

In Internet explorer click on
Tools> Internet options> Content,under personal information click on auto complete.

Remove the ticks from web adresses,forms&user names and passwords on forms,then click clear forms and clear passwords,then click ok, then click on apply then ok.

Smegs 00:32 25 Jul 04

Next to the Google search bar, is the word Google, with an down arrow next to it. If you click the work Google, you will get some options, and one of them, is to clear history.

Smegs 00:33 25 Jul 04

Work=Word. Sorry.

Open the drop down menu, highlight the word you wish to remove and hit the delete key.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…