Remove programmes from partion

bizzi 16:04 10 Jul 06

I have a number of programmes on my pationed hard drive that I no longer need, as they are not in add/remove programes is there a way I can permanantly remove them

dazwm 16:06 10 Jul 06

Have you the discs or is there an option within the program to uninstall?

bizzi 16:22 10 Jul 06

I do not have the disk,and there is no option to uninstall,One of the programmes was a trial of Nero and when I ran a search there were abt 54 files for that alone, but when i tried to open it I got your trial has expired,
Correct me if Im wrong, but there is quiet a few programmes on there and my PC is running slow, I suppose the unwanted proggrames will do that?
Is there any soultion?

dazwm 09:34 12 Jul 06

Do a search on Google for program removal freeware.

SANTOS7 09:40 12 Jul 06

Back up the progs you want to keep,to restore, and FORMAT the partition.

Hetti 16:49 13 Jul 06

Thanks
Its Sorted now.
Sorry bout delay getting back here,
work commitments!!

Hetti 21:25 03 Sep 06

Have had email to ask me to check the "resolved box" if the problem is solved, it is solved, but there is no "resolved box" to check. What do I do please?

VoG II 21:33 03 Sep 06

You didn't start the thread so you cannot resolve it. Unless you are also bizzi - log on as bizzi.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…