remove program from start up menu

carolannjo 18:28 21 Nov 03

right all you experts, i know there must be a way to do this but dunno how!! computer starts up and a screen pops up to register for supanet with two options either register at which point it goes into a wizard or register later. i dont want to have it at all and want rid of it permanently. right clicking brings up option to unpin from start menu but ive tried that to no avail recycle bin only deletes icon not program. going in to remove programs and cant find supanet going crazy having to click register later all the time. so anyone know how to do it

MAJ 18:33 21 Nov 03

Go to msconfig, Start > Run, type msconfig, click OK and go to Startup tab, and untick the entry for Supranet in there, reboot your PC and the nag should be gone, carolannjo.

powerless 18:34 21 Nov 03

Click start, run, type:

Click OK.

Click STARTUP and find something that looks like that supanet and remove the tick.

R4 19:54 21 Nov 03

If it is an entry in Mscinfig for Supranet you can permenantly remove it by using the Registry editor.

Click start, run, type:

Click OK.

Find :-

delete the Supranet entry

Close editor and reboot.

R4 19:55 21 Nov 03

Mscinfig = Msconfig

keith-236785 20:10 21 Nov 03

click start/all programs, see if you can see supranet entry there, if you can there may be an uninstall option. or as everyone else, use MSCONFIG.

carolannjo 15:50 22 Nov 03

thanks all have tried all options and still no luck. can't find an entry for it anywhere think it must be under some other name but as to what who knows.

Limehouse 16:30 22 Nov 03

Try this click here it tells you all about what is starting on your PC and makes disabling it easy.

carolannjo 18:02 22 Nov 03

limehouse you are a god annoying program gone i can reduce the valium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…