remove my name from asus computer help

lauz2311 19:24 30 Jun 14

I have a asus touch screen computer that i am selling. i have done a systems restore on it and deleted the history and files etc, however when i go into the search bar and type in my name it comes up in a file search that i am the administrator. can anyone help me permanently remove myself from the computer?

thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:39 30 Jun 14

You would be better doing a factory reset

but then you would have to reinstall the updates

Method One Using the Recovery Partition(on selected models)

1. Press < F9 > during bootup.

2. Press [Enter] to select Windows Setup [EMS Enabled].

3. Select the language you want to recover and click Next.

4. Read the ASUS Preload Wizard messages and click Next.

5. Select a partition option and click Next. Partition options:

Recover Windows to first partition only. This option deletes only the first partition and allows you to keep other partitions, and to create a new system partition as drive "C". Recover Windows to entire HD. This option deletes all partitions from your hard disk drive and creates a new system partition as drive "C". Recover Windows to entire HD with two partitions. This option deletes all partitions from your hard drive and creates two new partitions "C" (25%) and "D" (75%). 6. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the recovery process.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…