remove backup files, can I?

pupae 22:27 04 Feb 04

when defraggin diskeeper is unable to defregg some files which it says are bkf files can i remove/delete them and can i delete all backed up files that i find? i ask because i have system cleaner which has backed up files that have been saved iwanted to see if i could delete the bakups but didnt want to risk buggerin the system so i saved them in my docs, ive opened the folder and it contains folders called ATTICA+BITWARE+DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS. What are attica and bitware and can i just delete them ?
also if i download something which doesnt download successfuly first or second time, does that mean every attempt loads the files, in other words do i have four lots of the same file, I.E. SP4 ? thanx in advance

pupae 22:46 04 Feb 04

inside docs and settings is a folder called all users

pupae 23:01 04 Feb 04

do you

pupae 18:28 05 Feb 04

i have just bought a new flash usb drive for my laptop (which has no floppy or writer)so as i can save the data there instead of my docs. my problem is 1) the send to is greyed out in word, and although its not greyed in pdf files (I.E:in acrobat) the drive E (or D) are not listed as plces to send to, but im sure on my old computer they were. Any suggestions are eagerly awaited as my system is bloated with documents

pupae 18:48 05 Feb 04

Please ignore the misprint above and use the stand alone message on the board to comment on it, not this thread, thanx PUPAE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…