removal tool for rc12overture

bobbybluenose 20:19 25 Oct 10

i have being having this prob for a few days now,when i open a search i get redirected to RC12OVERTURE i have run mailwarebytes cc spy search , anti virus, i have tried in vain to find a solution for this just wonderd has anyone else had this prob and knows of a removal tool for this cheers bbn
o/s xp pro

birdface 20:59 25 Oct 10

maybe give this one a try.

click here

Or if your java program is out of date remove it and download the latest version.

birdface 21:03 25 Oct 10

Looks like it may be a hard one to shift.
As a last resort maybe try this Forum.
You have to sign in and follow instructions.
But they will clean up your computer for you.

click here

It usually takes a couple of days for them to contact you maybe someone will come up with a removal tool before you have to do that.

bobbybluenose 22:07 25 Oct 10

thanks buteman will give them a try , i have tried almost everything so i will give this ago ty

bobbybluenose 22:33 25 Oct 10

tried the first link no good but what a good program
, will follow the second link and see what happens
cheers bbn, you were right this is a hard one to move , i have tried all i know so last resort get rid of java and download new one haha .

birdface 10:00 26 Oct 10

Sometimes it is the host file that gets corrupt maybe try changing it and see if it makes any difference.

click here

bobbybluenose 23:46 27 Oct 10

well still no joy this is certainly
a challenge and it will not beat me trust me

kristain 05:19 28 Oct 10

First try to restore your pc to previous good configuration. If dont know how to do then follow the steps as below :
1. Select the start button.
2. Select All Programs.
3. Select Accessories
4. Select System Tools.
5. Select System Restore.
6. Select Restore System to an earlier time.
7. Click next.
8. Scroll back to the date you wish to restore to then click next. The computer will start to shutdown, then will restore then shut down and restart itself

If still problem exists you need a paid antivirus software to make your pc virus/spyware free.

click here to see the list of antivirus softwares

bobbybluenose 19:01 28 Oct 10

and yet still no joy, have tried all the suggestions
above ,search and read so many forums on this issue can anybody else come up with a solution to this prob cheers bbn

birdface 21:56 28 Oct 10

Are you using I/E or Firefox.

birdface 21:59 28 Oct 10

Running out of ideas maybe try this one it is a pay for program but you get a 30 day trial and it will remove anything that it finds.

click here

If it asks for payment ignore it and carry on with the scan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5