Removal of Spyware

Procrastinus 15:52 21 Aug 05

I run Spyware Blaster 3.4 with Windows 98 and have collected a good crop of ActiveX/cookies in IE and Firefox plus CoolWebSearch, dialers, etc in the restricted site. How can one delete any or all of these safely? I have tried to 'unprotect' cookies but they do not appear in Cookie Monster for deletion; similarily with CoolWebSearch and CWShredder. I appreciate that they are all blocked by Spyware Blaster but nevertheless I would like to remove them. Advice and help appreciated!

stalion 15:59 21 Aug 05

run a2 and adaware and spbot
click here
click here
click here

ashdav 16:00 21 Aug 05

If you're running SpywareBlaster you shouldn't have any. Are you sure you've enabled protection correctly?
However this is after the fact. To remove spyware use Adaware click here Spybot S+D click here A squared click here

ashdav 16:02 21 Aug 05

beat me to it !

stalion 16:06 21 Aug 05

snap crackle and pop

Procrastinus 16:22 21 Aug 05

I do run Adaware, Spybot and a-squared but Spyware Blaster still has the same 'friends' in it. Are you suggesting removing all SpywareBlaster protection and then running the three above?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:35 21 Aug 05

Spyware Blaster still has the same 'friends' in it.

Spyware Blaster just blocks these things you probably do not have them installed on your PC.

Just in the List that tells SB what to block .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…