Removal of MSN Content Plus

I,Me and Myself 19:11 17 Nov 05

Somehow, MSN Content Plus is somewhere on aour PC becausetely we keep getting a box on the screen asking us to register as we only have so many days left. Today time has ran out and it is now saying that we should register or uninstall MSN Content Plus but we cannot find where it is on our PC. Can anyone help? Please

johnnyrocker 19:17 17 Nov 05

what system?

I,Me and Myself 19:22 17 Nov 05

windows xp

johnnyrocker 19:27 17 Nov 05

control panel/add/remove progs when populated look for it there if not there open add/remove windows components on left hand side.

matstu 21:41 17 Nov 05

Have tried the above but could not find anything to do with it. I am still getting a grey box on the screen telling me to register or uninstall. It is starting to annoy me now.

VoG II 21:42 17 Nov 05

Is this a message like click here - if so, sisable it.

matstu 21:45 17 Nov 05

No it is a grey box which says MSN Content Plus in the top, then it says to register or uninstall and has an OK button.

I,Me and Myself 20:19 21 Nov 05

There must be someone out there who can help. The above programme is on our PC (unsure as to how or who put it there - but it is starting to annoy us, it is slowing the internet down and we need to get rid of it.
We get a grey box on the screen which says

MSN Content Plus
Your current trial time is expired.
Please register or uninstall All Products of MSN Content Plus.

The file itself is in My Compuer/C Drive/Windows/msnappm but when we click delete it says that the programme is in use abd it will not delete.

VoG II 20:23 21 Nov 05
  007al 20:26 21 Nov 05

try doing a search for it.see if you can right click and delete anything found

I,Me and Myself 20:36 21 Nov 05

Tried that. Cannot delete it. It states that it is being used by another programme and won't delete.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…