Remote Desktop Question.

InZaNE_mOdS 22:52 10 Dec 03

Hi, im on a network of 2 pcs using windows xp pro through a router and using 150 k bb. I would like to know how to remotely connect to my other pc and seethat desktop. Because when i try remote desktop it says my network has no terminals. Whats a terminal and do i need one to connect? Or is there a free program out there which does it easily. Thanks in advance.

Gaz 25 22:59 10 Dec 03

Why not use Remote assistance....

Remote desktop only works with Windows XP pro.

InZaNE_mOdS 23:04 10 Dec 03

sorry, i am using windows xp pro. Whats remote assistance? I think i have it, i will see and post back.

InZaNE_mOdS 23:06 10 Dec 03

o i do have it, i have used it in msn before, but i didnt really want this, i wanted something speedier other than going through the internet. Any other ideas?

Chegs ® 02:12 11 Dec 03

click here I use it to control my daughters networked machine(run maintenance etc)All it needs is a password and the IP address of the machine your trying to access.

InZaNE_mOdS 15:35 11 Dec 03

Hi BELA you say i have to enable remote desktop, how do i know if it is enabled or not.

InZaNE_mOdS 15:36 11 Dec 03

also thanks chegs i will check out that program.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…