//some 3rd party need geo

REMOTE ASSISTANCE XP HOME EDITION

LANDCRUISER 13:14 02 Mar 04

Can somebody help,i see that somebody can connect to my computer and adjust the pc according to remote assistance in help & support, is this possible as i am bit of a novice, i could do with expert to check the pc. i using windows xp home edition

Rigga 13:29 02 Mar 04

I've be very wary of allowing anyone you don't know to remotely connect to your computer.

I'm sure most people in this forum, are honest, decent people, but there may be a few that are not, and may take advantage of you.

If there is any specific problem you are encountering, then by all means ask and the guys and gals in this forum will undoubtably try to help you.

Rigga.

Rigga 13:29 02 Mar 04

I've be very wary of allowing anyone you don't know to remotely connect to your computer.

I'm sure most people in this forum, are honest, decent people, but there may be a few that are not, and may take advantage of you.

If there is any specific problem you are encountering, then by all means ask and the guys and gals in this forum will undoubtably try to help you.

Rigga.

LANDCRUISER 13:49 02 Mar 04

Thanks for your advice Rigga,i just thought that one of your expert that visit this site on a regular basis could be trusted,i now they could do all sort of things,i tried to contact Mesh on this subject but they said it could not be done.

LANDCRUISER 13:49 02 Mar 04

Thanks for your advice Rigga,i just thought that one of your expert that visit this site on a regular basis could be trusted,i now they could do all sort of things,i tried to contact Mesh on this subject but they said it could not be done.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…