remote assistance wont work in win xp pro

ΆØL HåŁęŖ 08:14 23 May 03

i would like to use remote assistance with me and my friends xp comps. when i invite him to use it or vice versa it tries to connect and then says unable to establish connection with remote computer there may be a network problem please try again later

i have all the xp updates for it

please help

Squall 08:34 23 May 03

Have you enabled remote assistance on both machines? (You can find it on the remote tab of system properties)

Also, how are you trying to connect, over the internet? If so what kind of connections are the two of you using?

keith-236785 09:56 23 May 03

Just to let you know you are not alone

I also have this problem, both computers are using winxp pro, both are on NTL broadband, my nephew can use remote assistance, i cant. i will be watching this thread closely.

ΆØL HåŁęŖ 18:34 25 May 03

sorry i have been so long in replying but been away... we both are using broadband and we have both enabled it and still yet it wont work, i would really like to get this to work as it is fustrating for us to not be able to use this service

ΆØL HåŁęŖ 19:07 28 May 03

all of a sudden it is working i dont know why just now but it is fine

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…